Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making clips non slip???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie2577

Making clips non slip??? Empty
PostSubject: Making clips non slip???   Making clips non slip??? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 am

I am contemplating buying the Gripzies but am just not sure....
I have only done a couple of clips with the shelf liner and don't like the look of it.
Also when making the clips non stick is best to stick it to the top or the bottom of the clip????
If you stick it to the top of the clip how well do they stick when you have done a middle piece on your clip and glued it to the underside of the top.
Hope my queries make sense ?? !!! ??
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

Making clips non slip??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making clips non slip???   Making clips non slip??? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 am

Hi, I sell 2 types of non-slip linersin my shop. Both are self adhesive. Personally, I like the non-slip grips over the gripzies, but that is my personal preference.

www.wholesalehairclips.com.au

Gena
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au

Making clips non slip???
Page 1 of 1