Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Struggling with korkers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Struggling with korkers Empty
PostSubject: Struggling with korkers   Struggling with korkers Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 am

I am struggling with my korkers
how many pieces do u use to make it full and fluffy.
and what length?
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Struggling with korkers   Struggling with korkers Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:21 am

I use 40 - 42 (depends on colours) and about 7cm long. It is a lot of ribbon but they look sooooooo good done that way. I also tie mine off. Sewing them killed my fingers and they did not puff up the same way.

Let us know how you go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
lovebeingamummy

PostSubject: Re: Struggling with korkers   Struggling with korkers Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 am

wow that is alot of peices never tried that many will have to try that thanks my don't always look full i use abotu 25
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Struggling with korkers   Struggling with korkers Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Jodie,

I wrap mine too, I use about 35 to 40 piece and wrap the center and pull as tight as possible and it brings the korkers up nice and full

I cut my korker pieces about 5.5cms long as I dont like them too big I also do mini ones with the peices about 3.5cms - 4cms

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
libby

PostSubject: Re: Struggling with korkers   Struggling with korkers Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 am

i do my onnes 3.5cm , 5.5cm and 8 but i sew mine and find i can pull it tight into a ball i dont know how to wrap and tie mine go flying everywhere when i tried that lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kustomkorkersnbows.webs.com
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Struggling with korkers   Struggling with korkers Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:07 am

well i finally worked it out. and I am so happy with the result tracey you would be proud I want to thank everyone here plus the amazing Bec from Pretty things distract me for pushing me on lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Struggling with korkers   Struggling with korkers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Struggling with korkers
Page 1 of 1