Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my attempts at bow & hair clip making!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

my attempts at bow & hair clip making! Empty
PostSubject: my attempts at bow & hair clip making!   my attempts at bow & hair clip making! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 am

Hi all I am just a beginner Bow maker! its more for fun than everything as I am very girly!
I made my first attempt of a korker and it looked great scrappy so I called it a scrappy korker lol.
No wonder many of you dislike making them because I burnt my first batch of ribbion and it was aweful!

check it out on my facebook

my hair clip collection
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Korkers   my attempts at bow & hair clip making! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 am

Hey Jodie,

now you see what I mean when I tell you I hate making korkers they take so long to make. You will get use to

doing them the more that you do. If you get good enough you can make mine for me LOL!!

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: my attempts at bow & hair clip making!   my attempts at bow & hair clip making! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Have you tried wrapping your Korkers using a drill? So much easier (takes a little practice) and quicker.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my attempts at bow & hair clip making!   my attempts at bow & hair clip making! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

my attempts at bow & hair clip making!
Page 1 of 1