Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit  Empty
PostSubject: newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit    newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit  Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 am

Hi all my names libby im 28yrs and live on the central coast of NSW with my husband and the reason for the start of my addictive hobby my 2 lil princesses whom i could not find kustom coloured and original hair clips for probably the biggest reasons on here Laughing then had a daycare teacher and couple of mums ask about them and suggested going to the markets so im looking to get down to my local in november december scarry this is all new too me i just wanted to make my girls beautiful hair clips now im making them for others wow never thought id be here 5 yrs ago or even 5 months ago lol anyways i look forward to chatting with you all and sharing tips and tricks. Like a Star @ heaven once i work my way around the forum lol! thanks to leah @ ribbonista for letting me know of this place and your fast reply and help
Back to top Go down
http://kustomkorkersnbows.webs.com
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit    newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit  Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi Libby, welcome to the forum hun. All the girls here are very helpful. All the best in your new bow making adventure. I think you'll find that it all becomes amazingly addictive! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
libby

PostSubject: Re: newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit    newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit  Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Thankyou for the welcome chantilly iv already found it sooo addictive iv just ran out of my ribbons and hanging for my new stock next week so i can get into more lol are they your bows on your pic if so they are beautiful i cant get the hang of those boutique bows i think there called lol they keep slipping . your very talented to make them so pretty
Back to top Go down
http://kustomkorkersnbows.webs.com
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit    newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit  Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Thank you so much. Yes they are my boutique bows. You'll get the hang of them eventually, you just have to practice practice practice and don't give up. They're my favourites to make. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit    newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

newbie to korkers n bow making and to forums may get lost a bit
Page 1 of 1