Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best headband supplier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4lildarlins

Best headband supplier Empty
PostSubject: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 am

Ok so those in the know ..

where is the best place to buy these ... knit and crochet Smile
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 am

OK - remember my last post about the yahoo groups. Well they run these buys all the time. Bows and bling have the two owners run these buys and have them on their website. Josie and Mika are great.

Their websites are Hot Pink Wholesale and Polka Dot Wholesale

The group price will be much lower than their website prices. I don't know much about the prices as I don't use them.

HTH
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:29 am

Yes I have been to both of these ladies website before but never purchased anything .. thank you Janine Smile

Cannot wait until you go wholesale .. we NEED some wholesale chickies down under Smile
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 pm

I have listed all my solids and have started on the prints and done some hardware. It is a work in progress. I will list some 25m rolls and some 100y solids rolls next year.

Pretty Beaded Things - Bow Making Supplies

The hard part is finding all the suppliers (at a good price). So keep checking and if you need something in particular let me know. And I will try to source it. If you find a supplier and don't or can't make the minimums let me know I may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:14 pm

I do have a maunfacturer for headbands and the cost is about 0.25 each but need to order 100 of each colour

for them to do and order if there was enough interest I could put through and order

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 pm

I am interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else ...
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:18 am

Sounds good.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 am

yes same here!
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am

okay so would everyone be able to order in lots of say 30 of each colour wich will be $7.50 per colour I need to find out about postage costs which shouldnt be too much as they are only light. I will find out tonight which colours I can get and let everyone know

Trace
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Tracey I would be interested in lots of 50 of some colours, and 100 in others.

Is that OK???
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

that would be great as they like to sell 600 minimum of each colour and sometimes they will let me order lower but sometimes only the colours that they are producing at the time.

Trace
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 am

Can I check ....

what sort of headbands are we talking about??

LOL I only just realised I was not sure ... maybe too much champers tonight though!!

I am after 1.5 inch crochet and knit style.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 am

they are 1.5 and 3" crochet headbands and good quality. I will also be doing an order for knitted beanies in a

few months (around Feb) I have got samples here and they are gorgeous! they are the hand knitted style with

the crochet flowers , also the flap hats. also with the plain crochet beanies that everyone uses these ones are a

mile better than any other crochet beanies I have bought. they are tight knitted in the same style but not

cotton a little thick (carnt remember if they are wool but I will find out) I have about 25 samples here and

once I get organised I will post some pictures

Trace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best headband supplier   Best headband supplier Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Best headband supplier
Page 1 of 1