Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headband and beanie buy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Headband and beanie buy Empty
PostSubject: Headband and beanie buy   Headband and beanie buy Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 am

Okay I have been emailed by a couple of ladies asking me if I could do a beanie and headband buy so I will list the colours of each of them please let me know if you are interested

1.5" crochet headbands 0.40
white, black, caramel, ivory, chocolate, red, purple, lavander, mint, peach, lt blue, shocking pink, pink, bubblegum pink

crochet beanies regular size $2.75
white, cream, black, ivory, beige, brown, chocolate, lt blue, blue, turquoise, oliver green, christmas green, navy, pink, bubblegum pink, hot pink, red, yellow, soil yellow, orange, blue grey, lt purple, purple, dk purple, lavander and fuschia

crochet beanies infant size $2.75
white, black, ivory, lt purple, pink, navy, turquoise, red, hot pink, fuschia, cream, blue

nylon headbands 3cms wide 32cms round 0.40
black, white, brown, cream, red, pink, hot pink, lt purple, purple, lt blue, blue, yellow, apple green and orange

these should be the prices, I will confirm them just need to make sure that I have charged enough to cover postage costs

Headband and beanie buy Qqaaao10

Headband and beanie buy Qqaaao11

Headband and beanie buy 110
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Headband and beanie buy   Headband and beanie buy Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 pm

hi Trace,

I'm interested. Do you have a min order? Or can we just order a mix of different colours?

many thanks
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headband and beanie buy   Headband and beanie buy Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:10 am

Hi Debbie,

any amount there is no minimum, but it is just the colours that are written above not all colours in the

picture

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Headband and beanie buy   Headband and beanie buy Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm

ok, thanks, but drat!

I was wanting some maroon and emerald ones!
Back to top Go down
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Headband and beanie buy   Headband and beanie buy Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:30 am

Hi Trace,

When will you be doing the buy for these as I would be interested in getting some.

Thanks Katrina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Headband and beanie buy   Headband and beanie buy Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:46 am

Trace, I would love some x20 hot pink fabric headbands and x20 black fabric headbands
thanks
let me know how much I owe you
cheers
Jodie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headband and beanie buy   Headband and beanie buy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Headband and beanie buy
Page 1 of 1