Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1/4" skinny stretch headbands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy

1/4" skinny stretch headbands Empty
PostSubject: 1/4" skinny stretch headbands   1/4" skinny stretch headbands Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 am

Hi, just wondering if anyone sells the skinny stretch headbands (halo heaven or similar). I don't need huge quantities so am not sure if it's worth the postage fees to order from overseas. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: 1/4" skinny stretch headbands   1/4" skinny stretch headbands Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

I have not seen any in online stores lately. If you have not already checked e-bay try them before Halo Heaven. There have been some very unhappy customers lately. Not getting all they ordered and no refund and such.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
fishy

PostSubject: Re: 1/4" skinny stretch headbands   1/4" skinny stretch headbands Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks Janine, I've never ordered from Halo Heaven before so that is good to know.
Back to top Go down
fishy

PostSubject: Headband Supplies   1/4" skinny stretch headbands Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:15 am

Can anyone else help with suggestions of where to purchase skinny stretch headbands??? After even more searching, all the US stores I find are charging about $20 post. Any help would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/4" skinny stretch headbands   1/4" skinny stretch headbands Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

1/4" skinny stretch headbands
Page 1 of 1