Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korker bows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bdalilbomb

bdalilbomb

Korker bows Empty
PostSubject: Korker bows   Korker bows Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi ladies,
I have tried a few bows and i cant say that i find them very easy but im determined 2 get the hang of it. i do love making korker bows though and was wondering if it is best to sew each piece onto your needle (i have been doin this but they dont seem to look full enough when i finish) or do you prefer to lay out the thread and wrap them up and tie them? I find this way quite difficult but like i said im determined 2 learn just havent had alot of spare time with all my cake orders.
Back to top Go down
lovebeingamummy

Korker bows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korker bows   Korker bows Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 am

i sew mine i stack all my pieces onto the needle (about 25) then squeeze them together and pull the thread through thensew a few times back an forth until nice and tight. the more pieces the fuller it is going to be i think it was on here some one posted they use about 4o. also i think it depends what size peices you use i use about 3 to 4 inches
hth
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Korker bows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korker bows   Korker bows Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 pm

I wrap my korkers it is alot easier than sewing, I use approx 35 to 4o pieces and they are about 5.5cms in lenght.

I think that sewing them doesnt bring them up as nice and high as wrapping them

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Korker bows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korker bows   Korker bows Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Korker bows
Page 1 of 1