Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gena Leigh

LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon   LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:16 am

Hi Ladies,

I am SO excited! I just got my first shipment of double ruffle ribbon and it is AWESOME! I have been very slack with getting new things up on Wholesale Hair Clips so I am going to start selling this with you ladies. I only have 100 yards of each in stock so first in best dressed!

For 1 week, beginning today through 17 August 2010, I have the following offer for you. All prices INCLUDE shipping.

3/8 DRR - $3.95 for 5 yards - colours available now - white, pink, lavender and red
7/8 DRR - $4.50 for 5 yards - colours available now - purple, turquoise, lime green, hot (shocking pink)
1 1/2 DRR - $5.00 for 5 yards - colours available - light blue, ivory and yellow

3/8 DRR LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon 3_8drr10

7/8 DRR LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon 7_8drr10

1 1/2 DRR LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon 1_1_2d10

REMEMBER, THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING TO YOU and is for 1 week only until I have to get it up on the site and then prices will be higher and exclude shipping.

If you're interested, please send me an email at enquiries@spoiledrottenprincess.com.au and I will invoice you. Please say if you would like to pay via PayPal or bank transfer.

Gena

Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: DRR Korker   LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:18 am

Sorry for the extra post, but I had to do the 'Korker' test on the 3/8 ribbon and it works like a dream! Perfect!
Just had to share!

LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon 3_8kor10
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon   LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 am

Hey Gena, am I able to get 5yds of the pink 7/8?
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon   LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Surely can. I have hot/shocking Pink currently in the 7/8. If you'd like 5 yards, send me an email to enquiries@spoiledrottenprincess.com.au with you full name, mailing address and method you'd like to pay (bank or paypal and we'll go from there. Thanks, gena
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon   LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 am

Just a reminder that there is only a few hours left to grab the low priced DRR. Shoot me an email if you'd like to order. enquiries@spoiledrottenprincess.com.au
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon   LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!!! Double Ruffle Ribbon
Page 1 of 1