Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4lildarlins

Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 am

I bought some items from them 4 weeks ago now and have not received them, despite my order traker saying shipped.

I have contacted them twice via email, and have had no reply Sad

Here is the site ... wholesale girls
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 pm

No I havent even heard of this site until your post, seams that she carrys alot of items like halo heaven

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 pm

I have not seen them before either. I am still waiting on something posted from the US in September. Hoping it is the postal services for your sake and mine. Although mine was not for very much.

Hope your parcel arrives soon.

Janine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 pm

hmmm I thought they seemed a bit too good to be true with the flat $4.95 shipping rate Sad

I can only hope they come .. I have no idea what else to do. I placed an order last night through someone else Sad

Janine .. oh my September !! The longest I have ever has to wait for anything is 3 weeks. That was why I was worried.

I think it the fact they will not reply to my emails that has me so cranky!
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 pm

How did you pay for it? File a paypal dispute or contact your credit card provider. Both will help.

I will ask on one of the yahoo groups about them and see what responses I get.

No more than 2 weeks is usual but if it gets lost the lady has agreed to send them again. It was only a small order of bails for my scrabble tiles.

I will let you know what I hear.
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 am

HOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got some of it .. they are legit .... as is the $4.95 postage lol!! I only got 2 orders so paid, $10 postage and this bag of 30 headbands was $9.50 US alone ... maybe thats why they do not like me .. they might need to review their shipping charges. Fingers crossed the rest come in the next few days ... if not at least I can rely on Tracey!

Thankfully it was the turqouise and gold so I still badly need the red and white Tracey, but hooray!! I could not be happier now!!

Thanks Janine .. what are the yahoo groups????
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:27 am

Yahoo groups are kind of like this but just lots of e-mails. You send an e-mail with a question or so and someone will answer by responding to your e-mail. The ladies are very helpful but I will warn you that more than half of the content is US based. But sometimes that is OK. You get every e-mail and response. Not like this forum where you have to go and look and only receive e-mails if you have responded to something. But then again I like that sometimes and this seems to work for us here.

Yahoo groups is how Trace and I met. We belong to the same groups.

They do group buys of all sorts of things - postage is sometimes a big expense but if we can't get it here what choice to we have. Some of them do their own prints on ribbons. Exclusive to them. Wendy who runs All About Ribbon has one. All of the ribbon on her website is sold to members cheaper than her website but you have to pay before it is printed. Helps her reach the high minimums.

Go to www.yahoogroups.com and you can search for bow groups.
This is Wendy's All About Ribbon Group. It says by invitation but just join group and in the comments box say Janine Evans provided the details.

This is another group Bowtique Playground

I have joined a few and left a few. Some you need to purchase their instructions and then you can be a member of their group.

Try one out and see how they work for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??   Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls?? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever used Wholesale Girls??
Page 1 of 1