Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need help girls!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4lildarlins

I need help girls! Empty
PostSubject: I need help girls!   I need help girls! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

I posted this on C2M's as well ... can you help

I use paypal on my website, and for the life of me cannot work out how to apply a redemption code.

I am trying to make it so a group of people can receive 10% off at checkout by quoting a code, or so in future I can offer savings, but have it calculated upon checkout by them entering the code I give ... eg summer15

When I purchase I items I can see the quote code box for me to use, but I do not know how to apply it to my own selling account.

I have gone right through paypal and when I look in the discounts part it keeps bringing me up the gift voucher part .. which is not what I am after.

I have also contacted paypal but did not receive a reply.

Can anyone who has done this help??

Thanks Chris
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

I need help girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help girls!   I need help girls! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 am

Hi Chris,

great to have your here, it will all depend on your backend of you website you need to put the coupon code in

there, thats what happens with my site. What is your website would love to have a look. Also I can help you if

your site is Joomla, let me know if it is and I can tell you how to do this

Trace bbear
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
4lildarlins

I need help girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help girls!   I need help girls! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:55 am

Ok Tracey so I have no idea what you wrote ROFL!!!

No, I use Yola for my website ... I am too scared to show it though .. all yours girls stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

oh ... I should post it anyway .. I am sure you could find it yourself rofl so there is no hiding it on the WWW .. just do not laugh ....

I pale greatly in significance !

www.4lildarlins.com
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

I need help girls! Empty
PostSubject: Coupon   I need help girls! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 pm

just did a search for you on google and found this page http://www.promotioncode.org/Yola this may help you

By the way checked out your site and your bows are great, love the organza bows

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
4lildarlins

I need help girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help girls!   I need help girls! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Oh so is has zip to do with paypal??

Interesting .. thank Tracey .... and thanks for not knocking my bows! How do get to a range as huge as you have!! OMG you must work day and night Smile
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

I need help girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help girls!   I need help girls! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Nope, that just took the code and placed it into a giant list of codes for customers to use .. do not know how as they never got my site address .. very weird. I have been right through the paypal menu and they only have to discount individual items, which involves a new html for EVERY website item .. how painful lol!

I have contacted them again as they replied to me saying they would love to help ... but did not answer.

Maybe I need a new shopping cart ... maybe a new website !

Ok all tooo hard tonight .. night night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help girls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help girls!   I need help girls! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I need help girls!
Page 1 of 1