Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clips which ones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovebeingamummy

clips which ones  Empty
PostSubject: clips which ones    clips which ones  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 am

do you single or double prong clips or both which one is better i am using the single prong now. but have seen alot of ladies use double prong ones
Back to top Go down
Janine

clips which ones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: clips which ones    clips which ones  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 am

Some people think a double prong holds better. I think they are much the same. JMO - plese don't shoot me if you think different.

If I have a bow or flower I think will be heavy I use a barrette. I like the way they hold better. But for light bows either one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Chantilly

Chantilly

clips which ones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: clips which ones    clips which ones  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:01 am

I use both for my bows. Usually if it's a lighter bow, I tend to use the single prong and for the layered or korker bows, I use the double. It's probably just personal preference really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
lovebeingamummy

clips which ones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: clips which ones    clips which ones  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 am

thanks i need some more clips so wasn't sure if i should get single or double or both i might try some double prongs just to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clips which ones  Empty
PostSubject: Re: clips which ones    clips which ones  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

clips which ones
Page 1 of 1