Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie2577

Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff   Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am

I gave some of the clips I made to my nieces on Friday night and had a phone call from their mum this morning to say that the girls loved them and wore them all weekend.

She also said that they were at a party and the other mums commented on them.

It's exciting getting that sort of feedback.

It's the first time that any type of my clips, ribbons etc have been out in the public.

Gives you the motivation to keep going. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff   Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:04 am

Well done! Nothing gives you motovation to keep going like those type of comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff   Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:03 am

Congratulations! It's so nice to get positive feedband. And you're right, it does give you the motivation to keep going. Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff   Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Positive feedback!! Exciting Stuff
Page 1 of 1