Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bdalilbomb

bdalilbomb

Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest Empty
PostSubject: Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest   Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi all, im a stay at home mum of a very stylish 18 month old girl. Im not a real girly girl myself but she sure enjoys the finer n prettier things in life (already). I have been spending so much on bows that i thought why not try them myself. I purchased a bow making dvd from Emily Bradley n it has me quite confused. So any pointers in what i can learn from using this site would be great. Thanking u all
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest   Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:54 pm

I havent heard of the Emily Bradley CD were did you purchase that from? There are some really interested things you can find on youtube just look up hairbow instructions and you should find some helpful hints there

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
bdalilbomb

bdalilbomb

PostSubject: Re: Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest   Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 pm

I bought it online after looking on you tube as i couldnt find much there. But then again i dnt think i knew exactly what i was looking for! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest   Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Total Newbie with no idea but alot of interest
Page 1 of 1