Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from a Newbie :-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunnybeezbowtique

Hi from a Newbie :-) Empty
PostSubject: Hi from a Newbie :-)   Hi from a Newbie :-) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:05 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Courtney and I am a SAHM of 4. I have 3 daughters (Claudia 5; Blaize 4; Mia 2) and this year we welcomed a little boy into our family William (Will) who is 4 months old.

My little hobby/ business is Sunny Beez Bowtique. I first started making bows and tutus about 12 months ago when I couldnt really find anything that matched my daughters outfits for a friends wedding we were going to, from there things have got a little crazy.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Courtney xx
Back to top Go down
Janine

Hi from a Newbie :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from a Newbie :-)   Hi from a Newbie :-) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Welcome Courtney,

The ladies on here have a wealth of information between them. If you have any questions fee free to post them.

Janine
www.sarahlauren.com.au
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au

Hi from a Newbie :-)
Page 1 of 1