Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for ribbed headbands???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
linda

Looking for ribbed headbands??? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for ribbed headbands???   Looking for ribbed headbands??? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 am

Hi everyone, I have just had a request from a customer for a ribbed headband (baby size). The ribbing being like that on the bottom of a cuff or waistband of a jumper. I have looked online and found nothing at all. She doesn't want FOE or nylon or microfibre. I would think the ribbed type would be uncomfortable on a baby's head because of the seam but this is what she wants!! Apart from buying the fabric and sewing it myself (yuk!!) has anyone out there seen this type of headband.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thankyou
Linda
Back to top Go down
Janine

Looking for ribbed headbands??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for ribbed headbands???   Looking for ribbed headbands??? Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Sorry Linda,

Can't say that I have seen any. I agree with you I think the seam would be uncomfortable. FOE is so much prettier and softer.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au

Looking for ribbed headbands???
Page 1 of 1