Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOE Headbands - Do you need any?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan10

FOE Headbands - Do you need any? Empty
PostSubject: FOE Headbands - Do you need any?   FOE Headbands - Do you need any? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 am

Hi Everyone

I am currently addicted to making FOE headbands but there any only so many a two year old needs.

If you need any made just PM me and I can help you out!!! I am happy to send a free sample of what I make so that you know what you are getting!

Thanks
Megan

Back to top Go down
libby

PostSubject: Re: FOE Headbands - Do you need any?   FOE Headbands - Do you need any? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 am

sorry i deleted my last post i thought it was a 2009 post lol didnt read it properly but i am still interested if you have these could you send me a pic and price in an email pls kustomkorkers@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://kustomkorkersnbows.webs.com
Megan10

PostSubject: Re: FOE Headbands - Do you need any?   FOE Headbands - Do you need any? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 am

Hi Libby, I didn't even see your last post LOL. I have sent you an email with pics. Cheers Megan
Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

PostSubject: Re: FOE Headbands - Do you need any?   FOE Headbands - Do you need any? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi Megan

I would also be interested in your FOE headbands.

If you could send me some pictures of colours available and pricing to kindakute@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Brooke
Back to top Go down
Megan10

PostSubject: Re: FOE Headbands - Do you need any?   FOE Headbands - Do you need any? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 am

Hi Brooke

I have sent you an email.

When I get organised, I will add pics and pricing to the forum!

Cheers
Megan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOE Headbands - Do you need any?   FOE Headbands - Do you need any? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FOE Headbands - Do you need any?
Page 1 of 1