Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!

Go down 
+3
Ribbonista
Cheryl
KylieC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KylieC

Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:24 am

Hi everyone,
have been on for a littl while and chatted with a few of the members, but just realised i hadn't formally introduced myself! rather rude....LOL.

I'm Kylie from Butterfly Garden, wev'e been in business for several years now and trade mostly from our website and a little from our Ebay store.
I LOVE handmade accessories, and think you guys have some gorgeous work between you. Well done Aussie Mums!

I'm really interested in finding out new goss on stuff in our business and am happy to share with you to, also very interested in any group buys as I cannot believe the freight some O/S maunfacturers charge and would love to share the costs.

Look foward to catching up with all of you...
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:10 am

Welcome to this little group, looking forward to knowing you better.

Any questions, we are glad to help or point you in the right direction.

Cheryl
Back to top Go down
Ribbonista

Ribbonista

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 am

Hi Kylie,

I'm a fan of your from Facebook and I agree some freight costs are well above what they should be! Welcome to RBB I look forward to talking more with you and exchanging ideas too!

Leigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ribbonista.com.au
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Kylie,

great to see you here, when I started t that it would be great for bowmakers to be able to chat and maybe save

some money on their postage costs. I do often buy from suppliers so if you are after anything in particular

send me a pm and I will see if I can find them for you.

The people here are really lovely and will help you out with anything that they can

Trace bbear
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Kylie,

Welcome to the family!!! Look forward to chatting with you at some stage.

Take Care
Katrina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi Kylie,

Welcome to our little bit of sanity. LOL

Great ladies here with loads of info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Bout time u finally dropped b y lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!   Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi Fellow Ribbon, Bows & Blingers!
Page 1 of 1