Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Popping in to Introduce myself!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chantilly

Chantilly

Popping in to Introduce myself! Empty
PostSubject: Popping in to Introduce myself!   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:32 am

Well hi everyone. Isn't this great! Thanks so much for the invite. It's so nice to have our own Aussie forum. I'm a member of a few bow forums in the US, one of which I'm the only Aussie! lol.
Anyway, I'm a WAHM to two kidlets. Holly, 4 and Luke, 2. I'm also pregnant with our third bub due at the end of January. Obviously I love bowmaking and have my own business which keeps me very busy. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and getting involved in the group buys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Hi Chantilly   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:12 am

Hi Chantilly,

great to see you here, I have seen your site and you have some gorgeous bows, how long have you been making bows for?

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to Introduce myself!   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 am

Thanks Tracey! I'm actually in the process of having my site spring cleaned. It's a bit wintery so I'm looking forward to the new design.
I've been making bows for about 4 years now and my site has been going for nearly 2 years.
Thanks again for the warm welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
mum24

mum24

PostSubject: Love your bows   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:46 am

Hi Chantilly,

Welcome! Just wanted to sat that I have some of your bows and they are gorgeous, can't wait to see the new site!

Silver
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to Introduce myself!   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:03 pm

cann't wait to hear more from you! Trace is onto a great idea here!
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to Introduce myself!   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 am

mum24 wrote:
Hi Chantilly,

Welcome! Just wanted to sat that I have some of your bows and they are gorgeous, can't wait to see the new site!

Silver

Thanks for the warm welcome girls. And thanks Silver for sending through the cute pic of Carys wearing my bows. She looks so cute!
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to Introduce myself!   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:03 pm

G'day Chantilly,

I'm Rubiann, aka Rubes. Look forward to getting to know you and your bows Very Happy

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popping in to Introduce myself!   Popping in to Introduce myself! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Popping in to Introduce myself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: Introduce yourself :: Introduce yourself to the forum-
Jump to: