Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Janine and all of you!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrina

Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 am

Hi Janine,
I have just placed an order on your website. I have been after the Alligator clips but as I am just starting out I did not want to have to pay a fortune in postage from overseas. So a HUGE thankyou to you.

This site has been soooo helpful to me especially when I had no idea of where to buy supplies, so thanks so much to all of you for all your help. I am more than happy to hear from anyone who would like to sell some bits and pieces.

Take Care
Kat xx
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:53 am

Hi Katrina,

Have processed your order and your clips will be on their way tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 am

WOW That's so quick.

Thanks so much Janine really appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:04 pm

This Woman is awesome! you get all your stuff so quick! I even love the ribbon I get rather than waiting weeks frm the US!
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:49 am

I received my order yesterday too cheers

I have been having fun trying out different bows - *LOL*I have learnt though it does take a few goes to work some of the out. Thanks Janine and all of you!!! 264837
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:11 am

A few! I took me months to master the twisted boutique bow. I tried all the different instructions until I finally worked it out.

I like the high looking bows.

But once you master them you will never look back. Don't forget to post some pics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 am

Thanks again Janine and also to Tracey, Received my clips from Tracey on Monday and from Janine today which was sooooo fast. I can now get started on some lovely clips as I only had a few clips before, just enough to make a couple of bows. So here I go - no looking back now...woo hoo... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Janine and all of you!!!   Thanks Janine and all of you!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Thanks Janine and all of you!!!
Page 1 of 1