Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tracey Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Tracey Admin Empty
PostSubject: Tracey Admin   Tracey Admin Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi everyone,

I was sitting here one night infront of the computer and thought wouldn't it be great if Aussie bowmakers had a forum like the USA where we can communicate to each other and give out advice and tips to help fellow bowmakers out.

I also myself have spent many hours researching companies that I buy my supplies from and some times you will find that these companies will only sell in large quanties so I thought what a great idea to start up and do large buys for fellow bowmakers instead of paying twice for items to be shipped to the USA and then to Australia so this is where Ribbon Bows and Bling started from. Then I called a fellow bowmaker Christie and she said that she thought that it was an excellent idea and she was perpared to help me with the site and buys.

I am a mother to 4 children and have had my website now for nearly 4 yrs and enjoy every bit of my bow making and girly things. Please if you have any questions please feel free to contact me

XOX Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Janine

Tracey Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracey Admin   Tracey Admin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 am

Hi,

My name is Janine and I am a SAHM to Miranda 6 and Heather 4. Both of course love to wear lovely things in their hair.

I have been making bows for a little over a year now and have added them to my website which stocks beaded jewellery, gifts and hair accessories. www.prettybeadedthings.com.au I also make beaded rosaries. www.rosariesbyjanine.com.au

I am glad we are finally able to start some group buys so that we are not paying so much for our items. And waiting forever for them.

Between all the members I am sure we will have a lot to share.

Janine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Cheryl

Tracey Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracey Admin   Tracey Admin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 am

Hello everyone, I'm a SAHM to two a 5DS and a 3DD I started to make hair clips when I could not find anything cute for her hair and saw these hair clips in the USA. A light bulb went off and I thought I could make these.

I get everything from the states and would love to do group buys to cut down on costs.

One can NEVER have enought ribbon

Cheryl
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Tracey Admin Empty
PostSubject: Hi Janine   Tracey Admin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey Janine,

great to see you here, how is your little girls arm going? how much longer does she need plaster on for? Have you made anything from the ribbon I sent the other day?

I will have to go and check out your range of beaded socks I really like these.

cya Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Janine

Tracey Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracey Admin   Tracey Admin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Trace,

Been having a look around the forum and it looks good. I will try to help attract some members.

Miranda has 1 more week left then the cast comes off. She has a few bruises on her arm as she moves it around like it is not there. Oh and she also managed to crack it at the top where it goes around her thumb to keep it in place.

I have the ribbon and love the LV one. I have stared a bow (for me) and will post a pic when I am happy with it. Have you come up with anything new.

You lost me on the beaded socks. Must be another new member. I do the jewellery and rosary beads (for praying).

Janine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Sponsored content

Tracey Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracey Admin   Tracey Admin Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tracey Admin
Page 1 of 1