Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chantilly ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4lildarlins

Chantilly ... Empty
PostSubject: Chantilly ...   Chantilly ... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 am

I was wondering how long you have to go now until bubs is due??

I was just wanting to you all the very best Smile

Chris x
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

Chantilly ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chantilly ...   Chantilly ... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi Chris I'm so sorry, I've only just seen this message! I have been really busy at the moment just wrapping up some last orders, and haven't had a chance really to log in.
Thank you for thinking of me! Very Happy I'm now 30 weeks so only 10 weeks to go until we meet our new little member of the family. I haven't been feeling the best so have decided to close down my store over christmas. It's unfortunate though because this is obviously the busiest time of the year for bows but I just need to have a bit of a break. Depending on how things are going once the baby arrives, then I'll decide when to open up again.
Thanks for your good wishes. That's really nice of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com

Chantilly ...
Page 1 of 1