Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?   Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 am

Hi ladies,

I have just bought adobe photoshop cs4 to edit my photos but gee what a pain to try and learn, does anyone

else use this program and would you know a good source for learning this program??

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?   Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 am

My DH purchased Paint Shop Pro after owning Photoshop. So can't exactly help but I just google what I want to learn and see what info is out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?   Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:58 am

yes I had Jas paint shop pro, but it looks as if adobe photoshop is quicker and eventually easier to take out the

backgrounds of pictures. I might have to look into buying a tutorial on this program

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?   Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 am

I found you tube tutorials really good Very Happy

I have corel photopaint but prefer to use GIMP.
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?   Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:33 am

I have it but gave up trying so I pay someone that charges me $4.50 a image
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?   Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Does anyone use adobe photoshop to edit their photos?
Page 1 of 1