Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot fix Tool

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie2577

Hot fix Tool Empty
PostSubject: Hot fix Tool   Hot fix Tool Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:08 am

I really want to buy a hot fix applicator( for rhinestones).

I nearly bought one at the Craft Expo at Rosehill, but didn't end up getting it and could now kick myself for it. Mad Can't remember what brand it was, but it was $29.95 and you got the applicator, cleaning brush, 1000 rhinestones.

Any suggestions on which one and the best place to get it??

TIA

Brooke
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

Hot fix Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot fix Tool   Hot fix Tool Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 am

Hi Brooke,
Sorry I can't be of any help. I know you can get one from ZenoZam (they are on Ebay), but not for that great of a deal! I've seen them at Spotlight and Lincraft, but again, they are more expensive than that. You can get hot fix crystals on Ebay.com (not .au). there is this lady that I get mine from and she has free shipping. Unfortunately I can't remember her name, but she ships from California and she has great prices.

Gena
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
lovebeingamummy

Hot fix Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot fix Tool   Hot fix Tool Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 pm

thankyou i have been looking for one also. i died when i seen them at spolight for $89:95. will be checking e bay again now
Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

Hot fix Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot fix Tool   Hot fix Tool Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Thanks Gena. I will study EBAY a little bit better and see what I can find.

I remember marking the map at the Expo with the place that had the good deal, but can't find the map at home. Will be looking this weekend. Hopefully I can find it and they have a website to purchase it.

Now that I think about it, it might of been $49.95 not $29.95....sorry Embarassed to lead you astray. But $49.95 still seems like a good deal.

Will keep you updated if I find the place.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

Hot fix Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot fix Tool   Hot fix Tool Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:14 am

I got mine from the US, "Hotfix queen", I got a univeral power one (make sure it does 240 volt), it was a few years ago, and they have different models now, it was only $20-30 so much cheaper even with postage, it you are only doing a small bit, ie just a few on a clippie, I use the wood burner.

Cheryl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot fix Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot fix Tool   Hot fix Tool Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hot fix Tool
Page 1 of 1