Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ballet flat back resins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy

Ballet flat back resins Empty
PostSubject: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 am

Hi, Does any one have any ballet resins they are willing to sell or know where I can get some from in Australia. I need them quite urgently for an order and can't find any here in Australia. As always any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Stacey
Back to top Go down
fishy

PostSubject: Re: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 am

Also while I'm talking Resins, if you have any Christmas ones available please let me know also. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 am

Hey Stacey,

Have you tried Tracey. I purchased some pink/white and red/pink ballet shoe resins from here a little while ago, she may still have them. Sorry I don't have any Christmas ones yet and haven't seen any here in Oz yet.

Good Luck
Katrina xx
Back to top Go down
fishy

PostSubject: Re: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 am

Hi Katrina, I have sent Tracey a message as I couldn't see any on her site. Hopefully she might still have some spare. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Ladies,

I am trying to see if I can add to my order some ballet shoes for you Stacey, I have also put in an order for

christmas resins that should be here in approx 12 - 14 days. I have got so many new resins coming in, I have

even order matching Japanese girls, birds and owls to match my ribbons

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
fishy

PostSubject: Re: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 am

Thanks Tracey, I can't wait to see what you get in!
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 am

just goint to order right now, can you let me know what colours you would be after?

They will take approx 2 week to arrive

say 4 different colour

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballet flat back resins   Ballet flat back resins Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ballet flat back resins
Page 1 of 1