Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook, does it work?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mylilhobbi

Facebook, does it work? Empty
PostSubject: Facebook, does it work?   Facebook, does it work? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:42 am

Hi, I notice alot of you have facebook pages for your things, do you sell through these? If so is it very effective?

Thanks, joy geek
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, does it work?   Facebook, does it work? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I have facebook pages for both my business but I do not sell off facebook. All sales are run through my websites. But if you have friends and family that use facebook it is a good place to start selling and hopefully they will refer you to their friends.

Constant updates is the key. There are a lot of posts on facebook and one every month or so can easily be missed.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, does it work?   Facebook, does it work? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:05 am

I have a facebook page and in my opinion it's fantastic. Like Janine, my sales are all made through my website though. The good thing about facebook is that you can update your page with new designs and your potential customers see them without having to go to your website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
julztrizhailz

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, does it work?   Facebook, does it work? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 pm

I have a facebook page for my tiny business selling letters from Santa. It has worked. I've had more sales from there than I did on ebay. I've stopped selling on ebay as last year I was too busy with orders from the book.
I now add bows to my page, as I make them. They haven't sold as well, but I have seen a lot of other pages just for hair bows doing quite well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, does it work?   Facebook, does it work? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Facebook, does it work?
Page 1 of 1