Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toddler Flip flops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gena Leigh

Toddler Flip flops Empty
PostSubject: Toddler Flip flops   Toddler Flip flops Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 am

Hi all,

As summer approaches I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in a toddle Flip flop buy (the small flip flops with the strap around the heel, like the small havianas). I have a supplier sending me samples, but I can't cover their minimum and was wondering if anyone else is interested. We could mix colours and sizes, but I want to see if anyone else is interested before I commit. I have to wait to see their quality, but the pics I have seen look pretty darn good for the price (around $2.15 per pair AUD).

LMK
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
Katrina

Toddler Flip flops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toddler Flip flops   Toddler Flip flops Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Gena,

I would be interested. When do you think this will be so I can save some money...lol...

I was looking at these a while back and thought they were gorgeous.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards Katrina xx
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Toddler Flip flops Empty
PostSubject: Hi Gena    Toddler Flip flops Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 pm

I would also be interested in some :-)

MIchelle
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

Toddler Flip flops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toddler Flip flops   Toddler Flip flops Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:01 am

Hi ladies,
Thanks for your interest. I'm not thinking about ordering until the end of September so you have some time to save some pennies! I have to order a TON to meet minimums so I will be selling them on my site as well, but they will be double the price. So if anyone is interested in one pair or 100, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
Sponsored content

Toddler Flip flops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toddler Flip flops   Toddler Flip flops Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Toddler Flip flops
Page 1 of 1