Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LolaRose

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders Empty
PostSubject: Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders   Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:20 am

Thought I'd add some of the things I've been working on the last two days - these are for a school fundraiser - hoping people love them and make the school lots of $$ (and get my business name out at the same time Very Happy)

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders 4l3urm

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders 2pzil53

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders 2zf4sop

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders T9bfnq

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders 20tot1y
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Love the clip holder   Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:18 pm

love you hair clip holders Lola, do you paint the or are they like glued paper? with my holders I just do the ribbon with a bow attached to the top with a ring to hang it on the wall

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
LolaRose

PostSubject: Re: Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders   Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Hey tracey - they're painted, then I glue on paper - I'm going to be making different types eventually - your clip holders sound great Smile
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders   Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 am

they look great!
the ones i made are hearts with ribbion and i paint them pink and have the ribbion i just thought with 4 kids i couldn't get to the shop all the time to get the different letters.
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

PostSubject: Re: Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders   Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 am

I have an email address of a women who does wholesale on the MDF letters if you want to do a group buy? Her minimum order is $300 and she has 20+ fonts and different sizes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders   Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Flip Flops and Hair Clip Holders
Page 1 of 1