Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there any interest in hair bow cards?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any interest in hair bow cards?   Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi ladies,

I am thinking of purchasing a large qty of plain white or black hair bow cards and hang cards for necklaces and so on. Just wanting to find out if any of you ladies are in need of these? Just woundering how many I will need to buy. Also I have just received a heap of these necklaces and they look really cute with ribbon knots tied around the beads, if anyone is interested just pm or email me at traceyscammell@optusnet.com.au. They will be $3.50 each

Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Sdc16210
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
MissPepper

MissPepper

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interest in hair bow cards?   Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 am

I would be interested in black cards Smile
Back to top Go down
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interest in hair bow cards?   Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Trace,

I am interested in purchasing some white bow cards, please.
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interest in hair bow cards?   Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:24 pm

I Trace, I am interested in the necklaces i got the one u sent in the post and love it
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interest in hair bow cards?   Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi Jodie,

thought that you might like them that why I added one for you. Just Pm me and let me know if you are still

interested in them I have 75 on hand also I owe you 40 single prong alligator clips and have reorder (they just

sold so fast) and they should be here in a couple of week along with a couple of more bracelets that I though

that I would try out

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interest in hair bow cards?   Is there any interest in hair bow cards? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is there any interest in hair bow cards?
Page 1 of 1