Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Markets where to go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Markets where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Markets where to go?   Markets where to go? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 am

Today i did the baby and kids market and it was so hot! (even know indoor)
it cost me $99.00 and I did $140.00 so I covered my product and my stall fee but I kinda feel that I really want to do markets but no idea where to go i am in sydney and thinking of doing Bondi Markets (sass & Bide and rock your baby made it big there) but at the same time thinking maybe do a mathilda's i need to make more than what I did today a lot of stall holders did tell me it was quiet than normal but i really don't want to risk it.

does anyone have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
heartonyoursleeve

heartonyoursleeve

Markets where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markets where to go?   Markets where to go? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:23 pm

I can't really help in regards of markets in Sydney, but I do the Baby & Kids markets here in Brisbane, Mathilda's and a Boutique Market one a month. The hard part is finding the right market for you and your products and this may mean going to a few to find that right one.

Sorry not much help but I do find the Baby & Kids markets a little quiter than normal leading up to Christmas as most shoppers are looking for cheap toys for Christmas. Maybe try them again next year.

Tennille
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartonyoursleeve.com.au

Markets where to go?
Page 1 of 1