Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going crazy!

Go down 
+5
MissPepper
RUBES
Janine
Tracey
LolaRose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LolaRose

Going crazy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Going crazy!   Going crazy! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:28 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a Christmas Craft Fair next Saturday and am working my butt off making stock for it - wow, I have never been so tired, busy, inspired and exhausted all at the same time!

I hope this is worth it in the end - I miss my hubby, and my children Sad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
debbie

Going crazy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going crazy!   Going crazy! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:41 pm

WOW! all you ladies completely amaze me.

I am having difficulty in getting my bows out there! I feel i make great bows but have now way of selling them - i started on ebay but find the fees just too much and after selling too many at .99c i lost enthusiasm. Sad

But reading about all your success (and late nights!) I am feeling inspired again. I opened a facebook page today - its a start. I have a domain name so i will look into getting a website up and running.

I really, really love making and creating bows and clips and I thank you all for inspiring me and look forward to hearing all your words of wisdom!

Please help me.

Debbie xxo Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Going crazy!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2