Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so I have had a huge clean out last night!

Go down 
+3
4lildarlins
RUBES
Tracey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

so I have had a huge clean out last night! Empty
PostSubject: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 am

I had a huge cleanout last night of all my hairbow stuff, I just have so much that I dont use, I have like 75

100yd rolls pull about 70 rolls that are 5yds to 20yds from RABOM and lots of stripes, a tub of printed ribbon cuts, a tub of solid ribbons pieces, hard headbands and more. Just want

some advice weather to put on ebay as one huge lot or separate some? what do you ladies think? I just have so

much and these are some rolls that I havent even touched (90%) of them, there are prints and swiss and solid

colours in the rolls. I would hate to think how much moeny I have spent and havent used any of this

Trace bbear
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 am

If your going to sell them on ebay I would list them in small bundles OR you could just sell some to me!

As I don't sell on ebay I really have no clues sorry.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 am

Firstly, why aren't YOU using it??? Really you have that much you do not need. I have lots of stock but I use 90% of it.

I have not done ebay, but I would have thought .. and just me ... that here or Hip girls or other bow forums might be the first place I would try.

I hope you can get some of the money back Smile
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 am

okay here is a run down of what I have left in my craft room here 240 100 yd rolls of ribbon and 285 50 yd

rolls of ribbon and this is without the approx 75 rolls that I am going to sell off. I think that when I order I just

seam to go a little crazy and order way to much. I also have ordered from a couple of different companies and

have decided to stick to the one company to make ordering easier. I just think when I am not using these

colours it is a waste to just have them sitting in the bookshelves and not being used. I should be selling off

more but I always think "what if later I want to use that colour" I might add some pictures to my photobucket

before I list on ebay. Does anyone else have ribbon sitting there that they just dont use?

Trace
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:15 pm

I have plenty I don't use. I love making the bows and hair jewellery. I just don't seem to have the knack of selling it through my website. I can sell a bit to the Mums at school, friends and my wholesale accounts but that seems as far as it goes.

So my big conclusion last week was to start selling ribbon and hardware. We have nowhere to buy a good assortment from in here. I have started a category on my website Pretty Beaded Things Bow Making Supplies where I have been madly listing over the weekend. I will also be stocking DRR when my order arrives.

If you are a large buyer I am happy to provide you with a wholesale discount code and with Trace and Christy's permission I will continue to run the solid buys through here for anyone needing them.

Trace, if you put things up in Photobucket and provide us with a link maybe we could check it out and save you a bit of Ebay's fees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Hey Janine,

thats not a bad idea either, now I am not sure what to do?? I will think about it today and see what I decide to

do with it all. When I first started out I used to buy off ebay from RABOM's sister so I have a huge tub of

printed ribbons that are all in pieces from 1 yd to 5 yds I really need to go through this as I use to make heaps

of bows up for the markets with this ribbon but dont use this ribbon on my website.

Trace
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 pm

omg Shocked THAT MUCH RIBBON !!!!!

Ha ha, is that what I have to look forward to in a couple of years!!

Where do you keep it all .. I am really struggling now!

Janine I think that is a great idea .. I would certainly keep buying from you Smile I am just at the point now where I am really needing to do large buys and fianlly am having the funds to do so Smile

Did I ever mention how great you girls are cheers
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 am

I would offer it in small amounts, but show us first and save some ebay fees, I'm sure a few of us would love to have some more ribbon. Just don't tell hubby as I am not to buy anymore until the move.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:05 pm

I might put some pictures today on my photobucket. I start rolling up all the pieces I have in the tub and it is

going to take forever. But know what size each piece is should help me sell it all. I carnt believe I have so much

that I am not using, but bought a lot of the ribbon for making stock for markets which I no longer do now.

I used to keep all my ribbons in my dining room where the were close and handy but now that I have finished

renovating and have my new dining table I have pack them all into my laundry which is huge, there are

three large bookshelves with all my rolls and then I have two 4 tub trolleys and four large cupboards that

hold all my stock. It is a pain going in there all the time but atleast my house looks better. I still have to work

at my dining table but have two protective mats over the top and use a cutting mat when I work.

Trace
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 am

i would love to see what you have...
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 am

okay finally I have gotton around to taking som pictures I have uploaded them to my photobucket

https://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/traceyann1974/for%20sale/

if they dont sell they are off to ebay

Trace
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:25 am

Can I grab the 3/8 HB.

BRB when I have had a chance to look properly
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:55 am

6mm glitter ribbon How much for the lot?

two rolls red 5/8 $10.00 for both, maroon 3/8 two rolls $10.00

4 x full 100yd rolls 13mm 1/2 dots $15.00

Depending on the outcome of the above I may make an offer on:

mainly Rabom ribbon and some ribbon factory
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:59 am

hi there!

ones i am interested in:

photo number 2, all of them
photo number 3, two rolls red 5/8 $10.00 for both, maroon 3/8 two rolls $10.00
photo number 5, l 3/8 50yd rolls $4.50 colours: the 2 greens, red,baby blue
photo number 7, red with white dots
photo number 8, , pink/white 40 - 45 yds $6.50
photo number 10, 250 red

many thanks, debbie
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 am

Hi tracey ... can I have the 2 rolls of white 5/8 please and can you quote me for express post .. I need it yesterday lol!!
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 am

Hi Ladies,

sorry just got home from picking up daughter and them the husband give me an hour to get to everyone with your list

Trace
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 am

Yes they are put aside for you, it will be $22.00 for ribbon and $11.70 for express post

paypal traceyscammell@optusnet.com.au I will post out tomorrow for you

Trace

4lildarlins wrote:
Hi tracey ... can I have the 2 rolls of white 5/8 please and can you quote me for express post .. I need it yesterday lol!!
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 am

Thankyou!!

My new employee cut a mass of white 5/8 today and told me it was not enough to fill my order .. I nearly died!

Have I told you lately your the best!!
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi Trace,

Can I get the 1" mums and both the pink/black zigzag in 6

I'm loving the box, but have to work out the money side of it, will get back to you.

Cheryl
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:47 am

Thats okay Cheryl, I will PM you now

Trace
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 pm

hi Ladies,

with the box of Rabom and Ribbon factory ribbon I counted the yards last night and there are approx 130yds of 3/8, 11 yds 5/8, 84 yds of 7/8 and 120yds of striped ribbon I checked out the rabom site last night and approx cost of this is $140 US without postage I am will to let this go for $80 if anyone is interested

Trace
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 pm

I'll take it for 80, add it the others and keep it for when the resin's come in for postage.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 am

Hey Ladie,

just wanted to let you's know that I have listed all the ribbon that was left on ebay here is the link if anyone is interested

http://shop.ebay.com.au/cpk_addiction/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

all ribbon lots are starting at 0.99

Trace
Back to top Go down
MissPepper

MissPepper

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 am

Thanks for the link! Just grabbed some clips! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so I have had a huge clean out last night!   so I have had a huge clean out last night! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

so I have had a huge clean out last night!
Page 1 of 1