Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4lildarlins

Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:11 am

I just got my huge order at long last and in my stupidity have ordered 5y of 5/8 red and not 100 Sad

I will take any amount lol!!

I need some urgently and thought I would try you all first Smile

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 am

I don't have any but am heading to Spottie's, would you like me to look while I am there? Send me a pm, I plan on leaving in the next hr (my Spotty is about 120kms away lol).

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:11 am

Thanks Rubes .. no I forgot thought they have 20% off today!!!

Thanks I will go and see later .. they usually can only give me about 5m at a time though ... my spotty sux Sad Thank you for reminding me .. have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 am

NP,

Have sent you a pm with my mob num if you need me to check for you.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 am

Hey, I have 50 yard roll unused. do you still need it? It is a bit shinnier than Yama, schiff or offray. It has colour red #111 Made in China.

If you still need it let me know.

Janine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:43 am

I found a second roll of 50 yards. I have used a bit but I would expect no more than about 2m. If you need both I will sell them for $16 plus postage. They will both fit into a $5.40 post bag.

Janine
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 am

Oh thanks Janine .. I told my customer they would have to wait lol!!

They are cool with it though and are thankfully more than happy to wait, so yay!!!

Thank you! I did get some stuff form Hipgirls today, but it is a lot different to what I get from TRR which is the Schiff. Does anyone know what Hipgirls sells??
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 pm

I beleive it is yama ribbon and if not is so close it does not matter. I have both and you could not tell them apart.

Their colour codes are exactly the same.

Yama does not have a minimum order so anyone can buy from them but you need to pay by Western Union.

HTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??   Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare?? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anyone have 5/8 red they could spare??
Page 1 of 1