Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new bow-maker has arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
linda

A new bow-maker has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: A new bow-maker has arrived!   A new bow-maker has arrived! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:39 am

Hi everyone, my name is Linda and I am a mother to 3 beautiful and successful grown up daughters. I also have 2 adorable little grand-daughters. They are the reason I have started making bows and clips. Mind you I only make very basic bows and simple little clips, mainly for the grand-daughters but am slowly starting to sell some things...yay!! I am hoping to learn from you talented ladies and will probably bombard you with heaps of questions. Cheers
Back to top Go down
christie78

christie78

PostSubject: Re: A new bow-maker has arrived!   A new bow-maker has arrived! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 am

Hi Linda,

Welcome!

I hope you find our forum useful and lots of fun too!

All the best,
Christie
www.bowtique.com.au
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowtique.com.au
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new bow-maker has arrived!   A new bow-maker has arrived! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:07 am

Hi Linda,

great to have you here, I bet that your grandaughters love having a nan that can make hairbows for them.

there are a lot of very helpful ladies on the group and if you have any questions just ask away

Trace bbear
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: A new bow-maker has arrived!   A new bow-maker has arrived! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:00 am

Welcome Linda .. so nice to meet you .. the ladies in here are wonderful.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: A new bow-maker has arrived!   A new bow-maker has arrived! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 am

Welcome Linda,

So glad you found us. We all started somewhere. We are all here to anwer your questions and it won't be long before you are answering some of the questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new bow-maker has arrived!   A new bow-maker has arrived! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A new bow-maker has arrived!
Page 1 of 1