Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry MIA!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RUBES

Sorry MIA!! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry MIA!!   Sorry MIA!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around much, we had our local show yesterday + my DS#3's 9th Birthday. Today my DH left to go interstate for a few days.

I sold a few bows & A holder lol. The lady who bought the holder is the sister of the hairdresser here in town and told my hubby that she will ask her if I can put some bows in the shop! I was off doing something or other (am a committee member), kinda spewin' I wasn't there but oh well.

I got a bit of wind burn Crying or Very sad and am very, very tired.

Need to work on some more bows for the long weekend market we are having next month.

Promise I check in most days for a quick read (& reply if I can). Will get some more pics uploaded soon.

Oh and Tracey I found an interesting site whilst Googling...will try and remember to send you the link hopefully tomorrow as I will only have 1 child home Smile

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

Sorry MIA!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry MIA!!   Sorry MIA!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey Rubes, no need to apologise. It's been very quiet in here. I've been really busy also trying to get some new stock happening in my store plus I'm working on another wholesale order.
Sounds like you've got a lot of your plate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
4lildarlins

Sorry MIA!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry MIA!!   Sorry MIA!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am

I am around too ...

I had my first bow party on Saturday which I prepping for, plus happened to have my fre epost week on facebook at the same time .. I did not think I could get to 100 fans so fast, but talk about exhausted. I was getting small amounts of sleep each night and it near wiped me out Sad

A bit quiter this week, still have orders but not as rushed off my feet.

I am off to bed for an early night as I was sick last week as well, and can feel it sneaking up again.

I will post a question though this week, especially for all you super bow mummies who stock stores etc and how you do it .. I can barely keep up some weeks, and when I have big weeks, my house turns to a nightmare and it all seems to fall apart .... will save that for another day though lol!!

Night all x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry MIA!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry MIA!!   Sorry MIA!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sorry MIA!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: General Chat-
Jump to: