Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Online Supplies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Online Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Online Supplies   Online Supplies Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 pm

here are a list of sites where we find some of our hairbow supplies

www.ribbonandbowsohmy.com
www.ribbonretreat.com
www.polkadotwholesale.com
www.hipgirlclips.com
www.houseofribbon.com
www.ribbonqueen.com
www.hairbowcenter.com

as we go we will be adding more sites

Trace & Christie
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Online Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Supplies   Online Supplies Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 am

I went to order from hipgirl clips and the postage come up $999.00 for a $40 order which is a joke?
has anyone else had this problem with this site?
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

Online Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Supplies   Online Supplies Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

yes they create an special order I'll find the info.

International Orders
For international orders, we charge the actual shipping rate plus $3 handling fee. In your shopping cart, the shipping cost will show crazy $999. Please choose "money order" as payment method and place the order. We'll weigh the package and create an item for you in this category including the total amount of the order and S&H. An email will be sent to your registered email address once the item is created. Then you can add this item to your shopping cart and check out using your credit card or PayPal.
Back to top Go down
RUBES

Online Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Supplies   Online Supplies Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Have you checked out Ribbons Galore or Masterworks Basketware, their Aussie sites. I haven't ordered from RG but have bought embelishments from Masterworks.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

Online Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Supplies   Online Supplies Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Masterworks ribbon is good in 9mm (3/Cool but I bought some 22mm (7/Cool and it was too shiny and I feel unusable. They only call their colours by a name they make up. When you get them you will see the code numbers used Yama. I have the Yama colour cards scanned into my computer and the real things. This is the same ribbon purchased by HG.

HG are great to buy from just takes so long to get here. She is good with the shipping but if you are thinking about buying headbands the shipping will get costly as she has to use a box. Did that and paid dearly. I have a good source here if you have an ABN. Or I can get them for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Sponsored content

Online Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Supplies   Online Supplies Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Online Supplies
Page 1 of 1