Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
+5
Chantilly
4lildarlins
RUBES
mum24
kelbel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kelbel

kelbel

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Kelly, and I have been making and selling hair clips for around three years now. I have three beautiful children, Alex my oldest daughter is 11yrs, Phoenix my son is 6yrs and Skye my youngest is 3yrs. And I am married to the most wonderful and understanding man. He is also the one who packs all the orders daily.

I first stared making baby hair clips for Skye when she was 9 mths old because her hair used to stick up like a mo-hawk and I wanted to tame it down. I sold my first hair clip on eBay for $2 at auction and that's how it all started.

Very Happy Kelly
Back to top Go down
mum24

mum24

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Welcome aboard   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 am

Welsome Kelly,

Look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations.

Silver
Back to top Go down
RUBES

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Hey Kelly and WELCOME to the boards.

I look forward to getting to know you & your bows Smile

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi Kelly !!

I love that your dh does the packing Smile Mine does my korkers! Well he does not make them .. he does the cooking Smile I have tried to get dh to be the storeman but he will not be in it lol!
Back to top Go down
kelbel

kelbel

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 am

4lildarlins wrote:
Hi Kelly !!

I love that your dh does the packing Smile Mine does my korkers! Well he does not make them .. he does the cooking Smile I have tried to get dh to be the storeman but he will not be in it lol!

I have never made korkers, the whole process scares me LOL. I mainly make embellished clips hair clips and a couple of simple bows. Glad I'm not the only one that uses her husband to help out with things.

Last edited by kelbel on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi Kelly, welcome. It's nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Janine

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi Kelly,

Nice to see you here. I think I have come across your website before. I love the little embellishments you add to your clips. Just lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
christie78

christie78

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 am

Hi Kelly, nice to "meet you"... I have enlisted my mum to pack stock - so great!
Great to have you as part of the "team" here - look forward to loads of chats!

-Christie
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowtique.com.au
kelbel

kelbel

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:01 am

Thank you for all your welcome messages, looking forward to getting to know you all better too.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 am

Hi Kelly,

Great to have you here, I only wish that my hubby or children would dig in and help me out with anything

even the housework they leave for me, no matter how many orders I have!

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:10 am

Welcome great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: Introduce yourself :: Introduce yourself to the forum-
Jump to: