Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello .. wow this is awesome!

Go down 
+2
Chantilly
4lildarlins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4lildarlins

Hello .. wow this is awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:12 am

Firstly thanks so much for creating this !! What a great job Smile

I am Chris .. AKA 4lildarlins, which has been my username on every forum I have ever been on ... but I started out as 2lildarlins tongue I live in Townsville QLD with my dh and 4 children aged 8, 7, 5 and 3.5.

I only began making bows in June this year for my dd's for their school photos this year. Friends saw them and wanted them, and then people asked for pink one etc etc and the rest is history. Prior to that I had and still do have real passion for sewing, however my bows have taken over everything ... including my once upon a time sewing blog!

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:46 am

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum! I recognise your name from other places I think. Tracey and Christie have done an awesome job on the forum. It's so nice to have our own little Aussie hang out.
I look forward to getting to know you.

Chantelle
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:27 am

I know you Chantelle, I have admired you for so long I love you I think I have chatted to you on HG a few times!!
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am

Well aboard, I love this idea of an Aussie group.
Back to top Go down
mum24

mum24

PostSubject: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 am

Hi and Welcome!

I think I have seen your username before. We are collecting a number of mums to 4, I'm a bit of a freak where I am especially wanting more, so it's nice not standing out here!
Can't wait to get to know you and to see some of your creations!

Silver
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey Chris and WELCOME to the boards.

Look forward to getting to know you & your bows Smile .

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi Chris,

Welcome to our little Aussie board. For the time we have spent on different forums and groups I think we all have so much to share.

And thank you to all who have been letting others know about this forum.

I am looking forward to seeing some of your creations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello .. wow this is awesome!   Hello .. wow this is awesome! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello .. wow this is awesome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: Introduce yourself :: Introduce yourself to the forum-
Jump to: