Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Felt Circles and Shapes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy

Felt Circles and Shapes Empty
PostSubject: Felt Circles and Shapes   Felt Circles and Shapes Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:07 am

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if there are any members on here that sell felt shapes/circles to use for backing and also to make folded flowers. If not is there anywhere you can recommend me to purchase them from.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

PostSubject: Re: Felt Circles and Shapes   Felt Circles and Shapes Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 am

Sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Felt Circles and Shapes   Felt Circles and Shapes Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:25 am

If you are on Facebook go to the group "Party with Felt". Therese has an amazing variety of felt shapes.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
fishy

PostSubject: Re: Felt Circles and Shapes   Felt Circles and Shapes Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks Janine. I am now and just received my first batch of flower cuts this week. Therese has some lovely stuff, I want one of everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Circles and Shapes   Felt Circles and Shapes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Felt Circles and Shapes
Page 1 of 1