Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itty Bitty Bow Help!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan10

Itty Bitty Bow Help!! Empty
PostSubject: Itty Bitty Bow Help!!   Itty Bitty Bow Help!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 am

Well I think i have tried every instruction under the sun and I still can't get my loops to be loopy .... LOL on my Itty Bitty Bows and it is driving me nuts. Does anyone have any pointers?
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Bow Help!!   Itty Bitty Bow Help!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:27 am

If you are doing a twisted boutique bow you need to keep the two pieces across the back straight and cross the front. I used to use two alligator clips to make sure the back ribbon stayed straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Megan10

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Bow Help!!   Itty Bitty Bow Help!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 am

Thanks Janine, I will give it another go tonight!

Do you sew them? I can get them to look ok but as soon as i sew the centre it ends up flat, maybe i should give them a miss if the clips dont work just thought they would look great on dd.
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Bow Help!!   Itty Bitty Bow Help!! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 am

I don't sew them. I tie them off using a gatorbite. You can use a giant paper clip too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itty Bitty Bow Help!!   Itty Bitty Bow Help!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Itty Bitty Bow Help!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: General Chat-
Jump to: