Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

plastic 'J' hooks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
debbie

plastic 'J' hooks? Empty
PostSubject: plastic 'J' hooks?   plastic 'J' hooks? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi there,

I am trying to find some plastic 'J' hooks, without much luck. Maybe I don't know the correct name - lol!?!

Basically you use them on the back of bow cards to hang the cards on display racks. They are made out of a thick plastic that is sticky at the bottom and the shape of a j on the top. You see them all the time in shops, but I just can't seem to find someone in Oz that I can buy them from in bulk.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and can point me in the right direction i would be so grateful.

Many thanks,
Debbie
Back to top Go down
Janine

plastic 'J' hooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plastic 'J' hooks?   plastic 'J' hooks? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Debbie,

They are called hang tabs. I purchased some ones with just the hole in from my local $2 shop.

The ones you are asking about you can buy here - When I looked for them I found they were expensive.

Hang tabs

You can get smaller packs from Packaging direct This business is just down the road from me. I have seen the plain hang tabs in their store just not sure if they have the J style ones.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
debbie

plastic 'J' hooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plastic 'J' hooks?   plastic 'J' hooks? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am

Oh Janine!

You are the BEST - thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Janine

plastic 'J' hooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plastic 'J' hooks?   plastic 'J' hooks? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 am

You're welcome - glad I could help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Rosie2577

plastic 'J' hooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plastic 'J' hooks?   plastic 'J' hooks? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 am

Janine, you are a legend!!!!!!!

I was just playing around with some display stands that I just bought and realised I needed these as well, and had no idea what they were called..........thanku, thanku, thanku.

Thanks for asking the question Debbie.

Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

plastic 'J' hooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plastic 'J' hooks?   plastic 'J' hooks? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 am

I was just checking out the web for the hang tabs and also found this website

http://www.posm.com.au/search.php

They are actually just up the road from me and seem to be reasonably priced as you can buy a sheet of them rather than a bulk amount.

I called them and you can download an order form and then they will send it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plastic 'J' hooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plastic 'J' hooks?   plastic 'J' hooks? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

plastic 'J' hooks?
Page 1 of 1