Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

argh i hate my glue gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovebeingamummy

argh i hate my glue gun Empty
PostSubject: argh i hate my glue gun   argh i hate my glue gun Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 am

i am about to throw it against a wall LOL
i don't think it feeds properly even after heating up after 30 + minutes. you squeeze it and like a drop comes out so you release and squeeze again and it will pour a big blob out Evil or Very Mad and when it is hot and sitting there glue will run from it.

so what glue gun do you have i have an old mini one and never had problems with it ( only really used it about 10 times in 10 years lol) this is a "normal" size one as i thought it would be better but it not

thanks for listening to my rant maybe you could help me

ps i need a easy one cos i have a market day coming a month and need to do lots fast iykwim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

argh i hate my glue gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: argh i hate my glue gun   argh i hate my glue gun Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I had the same trouble with a new glue gun I bought from spotlight, thinking it was bigger and a better brand that it would work better, but it didn't.

My arm used to hurt pressing the trigger all the time and sometimes trying to press the trigger whilst pushing the glue stick in just to get a little bit to come out.

I got out my little cheapy one and bought the better brand of glue sticks and it works fine. The cheaper sort of glue sticks were making the ribbon on my clips lift off, so I bought the better brand of glue stick and now it is fine.
Back to top Go down

argh i hate my glue gun
Page 1 of 1