Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas Ribbon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy

Christmas Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Ribbon   Christmas Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:53 am

Hi, Just wondering when you ladies who have websites will be getting in you ranges of Christmas ribbon etc. I have started to see some around and thought I might 'try' to get a little organised. Thanks! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Janine

Christmas Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ribbon   Christmas Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 am

Hi,

I have some: Holly Jolly ribbon
Christmas Ribbon Holly_10

I also have
Christmas Ribbon Srr_re10
There is a green one with red stitching too - can't find the pic but it is on the website.
Christmas Ribbon Dots_210
Christmas Ribbon Dots_310

Have fun crafting!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
fishy

Christmas Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ribbon   Christmas Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:07 am

Thanks Janine,

I have ordered some holly jolly from you - looks cute! Are you planning on getting anymore Xmas prints?

Stacey
Back to top Go down
Janine

Christmas Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ribbon   Christmas Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 am

Hi Stacey,

Sometimes the forum names as hard to remember. Sorry.

I was going to try to get some reindeer and maybe snowman or santa. All 3/8" what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
fishy

Christmas Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ribbon   Christmas Ribbon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 am

No worries, I get confused with everyone on here too. 3/8 would be great as I would like to make some clippies. Reindeer and Santa sound nice. I'll keep an eye out on your website. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Ribbon   Christmas Ribbon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Christmas Ribbon
Page 1 of 1