Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you make your ranges consistant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

How do you make your ranges consistant Empty
PostSubject: How do you make your ranges consistant   How do you make your ranges consistant Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 am

Just a question as I am about to embark on the biggest challenge in my bow making life.

I just got an agent for my range and it's exciting and scary at the same time!

So my question is with ribbon ranges discontinuing all the time how do u keep your ranges consitant?

I am thinking the only way for me is to release a core range with solids and then just do seasonal changes like Summer , Winter & Spring not sure just working it all out.
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: How do you make your ranges consistant   How do you make your ranges consistant Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 am

I think that sounds like the best idea. Unless you are ready to buy reels and reels of the same printed ribbon in hopes that it will sell and you will have enough. It's always a gamble I guess! That is, unless you find a company to print your ribbon for you, but even then it's a huge outlay of cash and usually high minimum yardage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
Janine

PostSubject: Re: How do you make your ranges consistant   How do you make your ranges consistant Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 am

Hi Jodie,

I understand how you feel about ribbon being available and then not.

If you do something fancy you can add dots and such as these are usually safe. I guess ribbon is the same as fabric available for a while and then gone.

Releasing seasonal ranges is great as it will get the buyers for the stores interested again in your product and bring it back to the front of their mind without putting "SALE" in the opening line.

You could even make it limited release. Say do 10 (or however many your ribbon selection will allow) and let them know this is the case.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: How do you make your ranges consistant   How do you make your ranges consistant Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 am

Janine wrote:
Hi Jodie,

I understand how you feel about ribbon being available and then not.

If you do something fancy you can add dots and such as these are usually safe. I guess ribbon is the same as fabric available for a while and then gone.

Releasing seasonal ranges is great as it will get the buyers for the stores interested again in your product and bring it back to the front of their mind without putting "SALE" in the opening line.

You could even make it limited release. Say do 10 (or however many your ribbon selection will allow) and let them know this is the case.

Good luck!

Great idea's thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you make your ranges consistant   How do you make your ranges consistant Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How do you make your ranges consistant
Page 1 of 1