Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bow Templetes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Bow Templetes Empty
PostSubject: Bow Templetes   Bow Templetes Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 am

I have been struggling with the Boutique Bow for some time. finally realised that I needed a templete and OMG! i can now make them perfectly! so happy. no wastage of ribbon so happy! and I made the templete myself from cardboard couldn't really justify the the price to get them from the US atm as hubby is saying I don't need anymore for my bows.

Question is do you use a templete to make your bows?

Back to top Go down
Janine

Bow Templetes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow Templetes   Bow Templetes Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 am

I originally made my own with cardboard and then some thick plastic stuff. I took the plunge and bought the NBNG templates. I knew how to make the bows but this makes it so quick and easy as the templates are made of acrylic and no bent cardboard.

Cardboard is a good way to start.

Here is the link to make them yourself Make your own Template - instructions at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au

Bow Templetes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: General Chat-
Jump to: