Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ordered from Ribbons Galore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie2577

Ordered from Ribbons Galore Empty
PostSubject: Ordered from Ribbons Galore   Ordered from Ribbons Galore Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 am

Has anyone ever ordered from Ribbons Galore. I think I might be a bit blonde at the moment but some products have "per metre" and the some products don't, they just say the ribbon width and 13 units in stock. What do you think the length of the ribbon is that you get???
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Ordered from Ribbons Galore   Ordered from Ribbons Galore Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 am

I have purchased from them and they generally by the metre. I would suspect that if they were only giving you 50cm they would tell you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Rosie2577

PostSubject: Re: Ordered from Ribbons Galore   Ordered from Ribbons Galore Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:03 am

Thanks Janine. Just another quick question for you, I am going to place an order through your website and am interested in getting some of the specialty ribbon, but you have a note that says "Specialty ribbon is in short supply and is not available for reorder". Does that mean it's not available.
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Ordered from Ribbons Galore   Ordered from Ribbons Galore Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 am

Hi,

It is all available but it is in limited supply. Ladies in the US organise buys when they want something printed. They don't want to keep the 2000 yards you have to order. Sometimes they will get more printed but not always. So if I only have 3m left I may not be able to get anymore. Some of them I only purchased 25yards.

HTH
Janine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Rosie2577

PostSubject: Re: Ordered from Ribbons Galore   Ordered from Ribbons Galore Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:35 am

Thanks Janine I will be placing an order with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordered from Ribbons Galore   Ordered from Ribbons Galore Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ordered from Ribbons Galore
Page 1 of 1