Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~kylie~

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Hello Girls

Firstly thank you for the invite to your forum Very Happy I am ~K*Z*E~ on the Hipgirl Forum.

My name is Kylie, I am a SAHM of 3 beautiful children DD#5, DS#3, DD#1, we live in Southern Highlands NSW.
I started making hair accessories for my DD when she started school this year, I had a hard time finding hair accessories to match her uniform, this has now turned in to a hobby and I love making new things (when I get the time) I haven't had to much time to make anything lately but I have a baby/kids market in 4wks time that I have put my hand up to sell my hair accessories I dont know if I am crazy or not, I am going to be so busy making stuff of the next 4wks, I am waiting on some supplies from hipgirl atm then I can get going. I guess its going to get my name and products out there.

Better run DS is naging me for food again.

Kylie
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi Kylie   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:10 am

Hi Kylie,

Glad to see you here, I am sure that when your stuff arrives you will be flat chat. The market sounds like fun have you got anything organised yet?

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Chantilly

Chantilly

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 am

Hi Kylie,
Welcome. I know your name from hipgirls. Smile My sister and her family live in Moss Vale. I love the southern highlands. I hope you get your supplies soon so you can get moving on your products. I haven't done a market yet. I hope it all goes well for you and you sell lots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
~kylie~

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 am

Thank you for the Welcome Very Happy

The market is for secondhand baby/kids items, which is a great way to get rid of all those baby clothes and things you no longer need, the organisers also let you sell new items which is a great way to get my name out there.

Trace, I have noting organised yet I have no stock ready at all things have been so busy here, I haven't had a chance to do a thing, i only agreed to selling my stuff this week.

Chantilly, I used to live in Moss Vale, we live around the Mittagong area now a little closer to our families. I love living here its close enough to the city but far enough away iykwim.

I was going to work on some clips tonight but my DS has been sick all day, i have a feeling i will be in for a long night with him so better get some sleep.

Kylie
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:04 pm

nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
RUBES

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 pm

G'day Kylie,

I'm Rubiann, aka Rubes. Look forward to getting to know you and your bows Very Happy

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: Introduce yourself :: Introduce yourself to the forum-
Jump to: