Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yiipeee I did it! links added for photos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hugg1979

yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Empty
PostSubject: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 am

Sorry for all the threads I seem to be starting!

Just wanted to announce I have made my first hairclip (5 actually)...they are not perfect but I love them. I have plans to make one ready for the weekends rugby game to support the team ( for Abigail and I to wear)

Last edited by hugg1979 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 am

Congrats! You should post some pics so we can see your beautiful creations.

Gena
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 am

not so beautiful yet...working on it! I really want to conquer a bow before the rugby on the weekend.....
Back to top Go down
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 am

Woo Hoo, that's awesome and remember we were all at your stage once. As they all say "practice makes perfect"
Can't wait to see what you have made.

Take Care Katrina
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 am

Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:52 am

They look really good for your first efforts. Although I am not so sure about wearing them all at once. LOL

For the flower ones you may want to either add another layer into the spaces or make the petals a little shorter next time. But they are still looking good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:56 am

*L* the boys loves parading around the house wearing them...they tend to go overboard!

I was thinking that about the flower ones but wasn't sure. I will have a play tonight and see how I go adding more to some and shortening the petals on others! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yiipeee I did it! links added for photos   yiipeee I did it!  links added for photos Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

yiipeee I did it! links added for photos
Page 1 of 1