Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

flowers on crochet hats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hugg1979

flowers on crochet hats Empty
PostSubject: flowers on crochet hats   flowers on crochet hats Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 am

I wanted to try out some gorgeous flowers on crochet hats but I can not work out a good way to stick them on. Do you make them up on clips so the are changeable or are you sticking them with glue?
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flowers on crochet hats   flowers on crochet hats Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Stace,

with my flower I put them onto alligator clips that way they can also just wear the flower when they want

and just the beanie (are you talkiing about the normal crochet beanies with the holes?

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: flowers on crochet hats   flowers on crochet hats Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:55 am

Hi Stace,

I do the same as Tracey. I also have knit beanies (like a ski hat) and I attach a ribbon loop to them so that the bows and flowers are interchangeable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: flowers on crochet hats   flowers on crochet hats Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 am

the normal ones with the hole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flowers on crochet hats   flowers on crochet hats Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

flowers on crochet hats
Page 1 of 1