Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gena Leigh

Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Empty
PostSubject: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 am

Hi all,

I am placing a quick order with RABOM (Ribbons and Bows Oh my) tomorrow (Wednesday 17 March). Does anyone need anything and want to split shipping from the US? Stuff from there usually ships pretty fast so if you're in desperate need for some 20-100 yds rolls of ribbon like me, let me know by noon tomorrow.

Gena
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 am

oh no...you have showed me more gorgeous ribbon!
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:17 am

Well, I still haven't placed my order, so if you'd like something, let me know. I'm a bit of an addict myself!
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 am

tempting......when are you going to order?
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am

Probably this weekend. I desperately need some plain 10mm and, even with the shipping, you can't beat their prices. Plus I can order a couple of small fun ones too!
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:32 am

will send you a pm tomorrow with what I am looking at, if it throws the postage too much I can put in my own order
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:35 am

That's cool, I'm not that fussed either way! I'll await your RABOM 'needs' ! Wink
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:37 am

Laughing have you played with marabou?
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 am

Yes. just recently and I'm loving it! But I don't know how crazy my customers are about it. Little girls (3-5) seem to love it. I really like the curly ostrich with the marabou, but it's a piece for a rather 'upmarket' group, as it's expensive to get it from the States and customers don't seem to want to pay for it, even though it's just the sweetest on clipped onto hats. How about you, are you a fan of the 'bou?
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 am

I think it looks fun...was looking as they have it on sale and might be nice for a winter hat
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:49 am

I don't know how their quality is, but you can get a marabou boa from Spotlight for $4.99. They are 1.6 M long and come in pink, hot pink, blue, white, red, black, purple, yellow, orange, sparkly purple, sparkly pink and sparkly white (maybe more), so I don't know if it's worth ordering from RABOM. But I suppose if you want a specific colour, it's probably a good option. I get my marabou from Spotlight. Unfortunately I'm not too creative with the hats, so I stick to clips with fur!
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 am

will try there...thanks...now I will go see what I want..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?   Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ordering from RABOM - Anyone need anything?
Page 1 of 1